Last Friday night we were lucky enough to be given tickets to the Ranger game! We sat on the 4th row behind home plate. I now know this is the ONLY way to see a baseball game. You know you have good seats when Nolan Ryan is sitting down the row from you! The best part of the evening came as we were walking out. A foul ball was hit over our heads as we walked up the steps. Without hesitation, the man that got the foul ball picked it up and handed it directly to Parker. He held it in the air and the whole section began to cheer for him! He was full of JOY and BIG SMILES as we left the stadium, showing the ball to every person we passed on the way to the car. His night ended with his "original" Rangers game ball nestled in beside him in bed.
2 comments:
Check you out! Already blogged! I am amazed that you got that done so quickly!
Love the pictures of the boys! You need to add the Take me out to the ball game song!
How fun!
Oh my goodness!! THANK YOU so much for letting me know about this. It is amazing! Believe me, I will definitely be checking it everyday --
I LOVE your stories and pictures...
oh, by the way, I love Parker too!
Love -- Kerri
Post a Comment