Thursday, October 9, 2008

Sport Lovin' Boy

Conversations like the one below are our proof that Parker LOVES playing sports...hitting a ball, throwing a ball, catching a ball....24/7.....a ball in his hands. While in the backyard, playing football with Tim - here's how it went:


Parker "Owww...." (holding his finger)

Tim: "Are you okay buddy? Did you jam your finger?"

Parker: "Yes, owww..." (still holding his finger)

Tim: "Are you hurt? Do we need to go inside and quit playing football?"

Parker: "No, I LOVE jamming my finger. Throw me the ball!!"

3 comments:

Kerri said...

Ok, that is SO Parker. I can just hear him now.........

Mike and Kim said...

Taking a hit for the team...already!!!

Look out Notre Dame!! And then look out Dallas!!!

Cathy Sparkman said...

How adorable is he all decked out in his Cowboy gear! I can't wait 'til my Parker is ready to toss the ball around.