Sunday, November 30, 2008

Ho Ho Ho...

We ventured out to the mall yesterday morning and got our pics with Santa made.
Parker told Santa he wants one of the reindeer....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the new Christmas page. So cute!

Mike and Kim said...

You know, a former student of mine (whose little sister still attends Sloan) had a sleigh bell from one of Santa's reindeer LEFT in their yard!! It had the reindeer's name engraved on the sleigh bell and all!

They left that bell out the next year...Santa must have picked it up!!

You never know Parker!!! Santa may just leave you with one...or perhaps some belongings of one of the reindeer!

I agree with Michelle...your page is so cute...I like your background better than mine...I hate the line across mine... oh well.

The Gecks said...

Is this at NE mall?? We have the same Santa in one of our pics and it must have been there... funny.

OK, the past Christmas pictures is a tear-jerker. I'm not ready for that many years to go by.

Merry Christmas!

Kerri said...

cute Parker - cute Tyler - cute Santa.....