We spent the night making Christmas confetti cupcakes. Parker loves getting out his Christmas apron and chef's hat (he used to call himself a "cheffer" - also known as "baker", but he has grown out of that and uses the correct words now). Unfortunately, Tyler feels a bit too old for the dress up garb for cooking....oh well, at least he stayed and helped !
4 comments:
Thanks for sharing! Food is a way to a teacher's heart!!!
Ok, can I just say - PARKER IS A HOOT!!! I absolutely love that about him; his zest for life is inspiring! And to ditto Brittney: thanks so much for the yummy goodies. both were gone in a matter of minutes.......
They were the best tasting cupcakes I have ever had!! Thanks Tyler for loving on me the way that you do!
Cheffer...oh, don't you hate when they grow out of all that...I so love their little sayings and expressions and it truly is kinda depressing when that goes away! To this day we still use some of the pfaff boys best sayings....
Great post!
man! i wish i were still at sloan so i could taste those yummy cupcakes!! precious memories you are making with your boys!
Post a Comment