Kennedy Reese Smith
December 12, 2008
7 lbs. 13 oz., 21 inches
So proud of my little sister, Dina, and how wonderful she did throughout her labor on Friday! I am so glad I was able to be there and help her through the painful part then celebrate the birth of my new little princess neice, Kennedy! She was such a trooper, and as her nurse said, "she makes this look too easy!" She is already such a wonderful mommy, taking care of Kennedy and tending to all her needs. It is such a joy to watch her come into this role as mother....
4 comments:
Misty! Congratulations on your new niece. How exciting for your family. I'm glad you were able to be there. Bring back memories???? I know it made you get the itch for that 3rd... I've been busy at work and haven't had a chance to catch up with you. Hope you and the boys are doing well. :o)
What a happy day! Love your outfit by the way. HeHeHaHa
Wow, a girl for the Phillips clan! I predict that she will be a little spoiled. Congratulations Auntie!
so precious!!! i bet she won't be spoiled at all! congrats on your new niece! she is the cutest thing!
Post a Comment