I have the bonds to my family's seats at Texas Stadium. They are dated December 1973. So, my parents have pretty much had these seats as long as they've had me. I was born September 1973. This place holds such great memories for my parents, my grandparents, my cousins, my sisters, and our families. And...no matter what, I know I'll still be cheering them on Sunday when they make one last ditch effort for the playoffs vs Philly. I get mad at them, but can't help but love them at the same time. A special thanks to Kim's Redskins for beating Philly yesterday to give us another shot. We'll see what happens....
1 comment:
I have a really good feeling about this one! Perhaps it is because I HATE Philly and their fans so much...hopefully THE BOYS have the same hunger and thirst for WIN like you do!
My poor Skins, overall, but so glad they beat Philly...and helped the Cowboys!
Tell your sister...take OFF Romo and put WHITTEN on!! He's the real stud! And Barber is a family favorite over here! Reed says, "He's a monster!!"
Post a Comment