My precious Tyler is turning NINE on Wednesday, where did the time go? I can't believe it! this weekend we started his bday festivities by having Dylan & Daniel spend the night Saturday night. We took the boys to GameWorks and they had a great night!
4 comments:
No way! This makes me feel sooo old. Misty, I remember holding him in the hospital. I am going to try and make it up to the school and give him a B'day hug. You are such a good Mom. cj
how did i not know tyler's birthday was 3 days before court's??? what a special week - 2 special boys were born!!!! i can't believe tyler will be in double digits next year. that just makes me sad!!! and i thought just yesterday i was teaching him in kindergarten!! tell him happy birthday from mrs. patterson!!!!
You must be so proud! He is such a sweet heart!! I am so fortunate that I get to spend my weekdays with him!
Happy NINTH Tyler! You are almost a DECADE!!!!
:)
Can you believe he's 9? It's crazy... Abby will be 9 in June and I still hesitate when people ask me how old she is because it's starting to sound so old... HBD, Tyler. He sure looks like Joe Cool in the pics. He's the sweetest boy though. Everytime I'm around him, he's SO polite. Doin' a great job, momma! :o)
Post a Comment