Thursday, April 16, 2009

Storms...

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, life is about learning to dance in the rain.
Lately it seems as if a lot of people i know (myself included) have been weathering the storms of life. I don't understand most of them, or why things happen the way they do. Most of the time I spend hours just trying to figure out what it is exactly that God seems to be trying to teach me or show me. I just know that there MUST be something HE is doing. All I can do is BELIEVE. He is a good God, a GREAT God, and the REDEEMER of all things. In the meantime, I will try to remember this quote I saw yesterday, I will TRY to dance in the rain - while waiting on my Redeemer to work it out, reveal the plan, change the heart, heal the pain, provide what is needed, and bring HOPE again.

3 comments:

Cathy Sparkman said...

Such a great reminder, Misty! It is always difficult to be patient to listen/find out what He wants or has in store for us. Thanks for sharing!

Caryn said...

and believe me, HE WILL! Life will throw us a lot of things that we just don't understand...we don't need to understand it all...just trust Him. cj

Mike and Kim said...

Absolutely incredible post!! I love the picture!! This really hit home with me...I feel like I am in a hurricane.

Hosea 6:2 says, "He comes to us like the rain..." In that case, lets run in the rain!!! Perhaps with the dogs??