Wednesday, May 27, 2009

He's Graduated!

My baby has officially graduated from Kindergarten. His class did a wonderful performance on Tuesday night showing what they had learned throughout the year. They ended the evening receiving their diplomas and gifts from their teacher and principals. Parker did fabulous I must say, he took his roles VERY seriously and did great in all his parts. I was a very proud Mommy!
coming out on stage, full of smiles seeing his family, cousins, grandparents,
aunts & uncles in the audience!

Prayer


Parker played the part of Zaccheus and sang the Bible song...he did GREAT!


Big Indian Chief!


Cool dude in the vowel rap!


He really enjoyed the rap dance!


Hi Mom!


Mommy's tears came here....such a big boy.


Mrs. Hoang's 2009 Kindergarten Class

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh my goodness! I got a little teary eyed looking at this precious pictures. It seems like just yesterday he was in Ms. Mary's class. That Parker is one special boy! The rap "dance" picture is the best! Sorry I missed it. Way to go Parker. The Dedwylder's are soooo proud of you!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Parker! He'll be in 5th grade before you know it!

Caryn said...

Oh Misty, He is such a ham! This boy loves to perform...he needs to be on "So you thing you can dance?" Such precious memories...glad that you are documenting every moment. OH,and I love his coat and tie!!!!!!!! cj

Elizabeth said...

WE will have first graders! I cant wait!

Mike and Kim said...

Way to go Parker! These pictures are so good. I love the close ups of Parker in his cap and gown. How sad I am that I didn't get to teach him too!!!

Congratulations Parker!

The Gecks said...

OK, this was hard to look at. I'm about to drop mine off at big school and don't think I'm gonna keep any kind of composure. Ugh.