looks like so much fun!! can't wait to take court and little mr. #2 there some day!
So fun! I think I'm digging this boy mom thing. I think lego-land is pretty cool! Can't wait to see it!
The boys are at that perfect age to really appreciate a trip like this one. So glad that you all had a good time. Looking forward to seeing all of you at school...
What a blast!! Your pictures are great! Legoland is amazing! Your profile picture is PERFECT! Of course, I love those Mickey pictures!Tell Tyler I miss him and good luck next week!
I think you may have just convinced me of D-land over D-world.... looks sooooo fun!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
looks like so much fun!! can't wait to take court and little mr. #2 there some day!
So fun! I think I'm digging this boy mom thing. I think lego-land is pretty cool! Can't wait to see it!
The boys are at that perfect age to really appreciate a trip like this one. So glad that you all had a good time. Looking forward to seeing all of you at school...
What a blast!! Your pictures are great! Legoland is amazing! Your profile picture is PERFECT! Of course, I love those Mickey pictures!
Tell Tyler I miss him and good luck next week!
I think you may have just convinced me of D-land over D-world.... looks sooooo fun!
Post a Comment