TEN YEARS has come and gone....Tyler turned TEN today and I just can't believe it! He's such a wonderful boy, becoming a wonderful young man. He does what he's asked always, makes great grades, still lets me cuddle him, and always wants to just make sure I'm ok...always taking care of me. What a precious creation God has formed him in to. I feel blessed that God chose me to be his mom. Very blessed.


4 comments:
How blessed you are indeed! Happy Birthday Tyler! Have a wonderful time in San Antonio!
Happy Birthday, Tyler! You are such a blessing to so many people. I am blessed to be your teacher...again!!! I hope you have fun in San Antonio, and bring us back some info on the Alamo!!!
P.S. thanks for sharing a piece of that cookie-cake with me!!!
i don't know how i missed this post! i can't believe he is 10! those pictures are priceless and yet make me want to stop time with my 2 little guys!! it seems like just yesterday he was 5 and in my kindergarten class!! it goes by WAY too fast!!! happy birthday tyler!
Wow...how can it be? Just yesterday he walked into my class for the very first time!!! A DECADE! He is such a "soft place to land" isn't he? You ARE so blessed.
I miss him everyday. He touched my heart, and it will never forget.
Post a Comment