Thursday, April 15, 2010

Lately...

We've been so busy lately I realized I never even posted Easter pictures, oh well...moving on....
Last week Parker went to the Dallas World Aquarium on a field trip. I have never been there either, and it was pretty cool. It's also pretty expensive, they are quite proud of their aquarium!

When you first walk in, it's almost like a rain forest!

Parker and a few turtles in the background!


It's not often that your teacher and her husband get up early on a Saturday morning to come to your soccer game. Parker was quite the happy one when Mrs. Garcia and Mr. Mike showed up! Thanks so much for coming, he loved it!


Tyler passed his belt test last weekend and advanced to his yellow belt! I was quite impressed with the skills he has learned...don't mess with him!!


Congratulations Tyler, I love you and am so proud of you!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I see Parker convinced you to go on the Aquarium field trip. Did you give in when he offered to buy your ticket? How sweet was that.
Congratulations Tyler on passing to the next belt! Can you teach me a few things so I can beat up on Mr. Darin!

Mike and Kim said...

Tyler, I am so proud of you too!! Congratulations on your yellow belt!

Teachers at games...love it! I want Cole and Parker on the same team...anything! Lacrosse?

Caryn said...

Oh my gosh, do I have to learn about Karate too? You girls are killing me here with all of this boy stuff! Proud of Parker...he will make all of the girls feel SAFE! cj

Anonymous said...

Remind me to never make Tyler sign the book....there may be consequences on my part! And, yes, the DWA is VERY proud of their product. We want to take Sydney there, but it's way too expensive!