I haven't posted about our LOST weekend yet, mainly because I'm still in mourning over the show ending, ha! It was a great weekend and the pictures don't do it justice. Watching the finale in The Orpheum in LA with 2,000 people was an amazing experience. We met some really nice actors, and then there was the woman who played ROSE....not really a fan of her needless to say. By far Michael Emerson, who plays creepy but somewhat redeemed Benjamin Linus, was the nicest...I couldn't believe how nice he actually is! It was a remarkable night and a great way to end what we consider the best show TV has ever made!



2 comments:
Wow! That looked like a very busy and fun weekend. Love all the pics!!
Cool slideshow!! What a blast of a weekend!! I know the Pouty Princess was J-E-A-L-O-U-S!! You guys need to get together and exchange "famous" pictures...LOST and THE BOYS, well, their coaches anyway!!
Post a Comment