This past weekend was "Birthday Weekend" in our house. My 37th birthday was last Friday...I repeat, THIRTY SEVEN...the forehead wrinkles are out in full force and I've been known to google Botox treatments a time or two in the last few weeks. Seriously.
Parker's birthday was on Monday. My baby turned EIGHT! At midnight on Sunday Tim asked me if I was ready to have him be eight...to which I immediately got up and went in Parker's room to get some snuggles while he slept. The answer is NO....I want him to stay little forever. Oh well...time doesn't stand still does it?
For Parker's birthday he wanted to go play football in Cowboys Stadium. So, we got the self guided tickets and spent a few hours playing on the field. He even kicked a field goal over the post! He was in Heaven!!!
4 comments:
Can't believe it...just can't believe that you are 37 (the age I was when I became friends with your Mom) and that Tyler is 8. Love all of the festivities and miss those Sloan kiddos so much. Happy Birthday, Misty!!!!!!!! Caryn
LOVE LOVE LOVE THE PICS! and HAPPY birthday! :) i love your music you have playing. i just love addison road - loved them since i first heard them at IBC! :)
Love the pics. Your family is so photogenic. Looks like everyone had a great birthday!!
Wrinkles on the FOREHEAD??? Really Misty?? At LEAST you don't have a kindergarten WRITING TABLET on yours!!
Happy Birthday VERY LATE. Looks like Parker had a BLAST!
Post a Comment