Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Last Play...

Tyler performed in his 5th grade play at The Sloan School last Friday. It was his last play at this school, so it made it extra special. He had a big part in the play and did a great job. We were all very proud of him! He played the "director/teacher" to the students. He was funny, sang well, and did great on his speaking parts!



Tyler & Tim

Parker said, "Tyler was really funny, he did great Mom!"

Tyler with the music teacher, Mrs. Moore

Pops & Mimi, always there to support their grandkids!

Tyler with his buddies, Ladedrick & Isaiah

Proud Mommy with her boy!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

awwwww! i love seeing the pics of all my old kiddos! they grew up TOO fast! oh misty - i meant to give you my photographers website - she is also on facebook under:
B4 Photography
http://www.b4photography.com/

Michelle said...

He was awesome! So glad I got to see him "perform". Can't believe it was his last play at school. I can't even think about their (and your) last day there. I get too teary eyed. :(

Mike and Kim said...

How I miss them!! Fantastic pictures! When's dinner?

Anonymous said...

Wish I could have seen it! I sure miss those kiddos!!! Give Tyler a big hug for me!!!

Anonymous said...

I see an Oscar in his future. Wish I had known about it and I would have come! cj