Monday, December 27, 2010

Two SPECIAL Women...

There are many people that come in and out of the lives of my boys....but these two are at the TOP of the list. Tyler's first & fourth grade teacher, Mrs. Snelson - and Parker's first grade teacher, Mrs. Garcia. They loved my boys in amazing ways (that bring tears to my eyes) and taught them way more than just academics. To top it all off, I'm now lucky enough to count them as my friends. LOVE YOU BRITTNEY & LINDSEY!

When we walked in the restaurant last week I thought Tyler might knock me over getting to her. His face looked like he might explode he was smiling so big!

Parker LOVES her so much! She totally "gets" him and his crazy personality/energy...

5 comments:

The Garcia Family said...

You're pretty special yourself! Love you and your boys! :)

Anonymous said...

You just made me cry! It was so good to see you the other day. Miss you guys so much!

Anonymous said...

The mark that a teacher can, and obviously did, leave on your child's heart can never be erased. As a parent...is there a better gift??? No way.

I thank God I had so many years teaching with Mrs. Snelson!


Love this post!

Anonymous said...

Our google account is messed up...so anonymous is kim above!

Anonymous said...

This made me cry too :( cj