Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Snow Day, Fun Day, Stay at Home Day!

We got our wish with a fun snow day at home.  The boys got to play games, stay in pj's a long time, eat warm cookies, and Mommy got a nap in!  We love a snow day at home!







5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just got word that my school is cancelled tomorrow too! Perhaps you'll get another non-curriculum day!!! ENjoy the time off! It is FREEZING out there.

Carrie said...

Hooray! I'm so glad they got to enjoy the snow...looks like they had a great day! :)

The Vances said...

Glad the boys got to finally play in the snow since they were disappointed last time. :)

Love your cute font...how did you do it? I can't stand the same old arial or times new roman. :)

Michelle said...

Love the Pics! Can you believe we're supposed to get more snow tonight and 2 days next week!

Mike and Kim said...

You amaze me! I love your sharings...and especially that you capture so much of it on film. This WILL be one of the grandest gifts someday, my friend. I won't talk about sad things here...but trust me, I know how much they will cherish all of the captured memories!