AMEN sista! i just shake my head hearing him open his mouth! those poor baby boys - is all i could say watching him the other night.
You have been one busy blogger...love it! I've spent most of my morning just gazing at your pictures and keeping up with your family. You need to show me how to use all of those apps! cj
Charlie has completely LOST IT!!! I couldn't believe the words coming out of his mouth. Those poor boys.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
AMEN sista! i just shake my head hearing him open his mouth! those poor baby boys - is all i could say watching him the other night.
You have been one busy blogger...love it! I've spent most of my morning just gazing at your pictures and keeping up with your family. You need to show me how to use all of those apps! cj
Charlie has completely LOST IT!!! I couldn't believe the words coming out of his mouth. Those poor boys.
Post a Comment