Monday, May 2, 2011

More Easter Pics

As I said in my last post, Easter was extra special because of Parker's baptism.  We also had the whole family in town and had lunch at Beckey's.  Pops & Mimi took all five boys to see African Cats in the afternoon after we all went to see their new house!  I'm SO SO SO excited that my parents will live SO close to me within a matter of weeks.  More importantly, I can't wait to use their super awesome new bathtub at least once a week....I love a good bath!

Fam Photo - the boys were SO ready to change clothes and play!

This was actually HIS idea....love his sweet heart!

I love my sissy!  Can't wait for Brooklyn to get here! Maybe this week!

Uncle Tim loves his niece Kennedy!

1 comment:

Caryn said...

I love the picture of Kennedy and Tim!!!! So glad you all had a good Easter.