Tuesday, August 23, 2011

WE SURVIVED!

Well, we survived the first day of school.  I was the one that was OVER THE TOP nervous.  I got into Parker's class and got one picture and then started worrying about him so much I panicked.  I rubbed his head, said have a good day...and pretty much hurried out.  I didn't even get a picture with his teacher.  I got one darn picture on the first day of school.  SO NOT LIKE ME.  Then, I drove Tyler over to his school, he leaned up, kissed my cheek, and literally jumped out without looking back before I could even speak.  TEARS.  I cried most of the way to the office.  I was worried about them sitting alone all day, no one talking to them....I was fearful.  So, I prayed all day.  When I picked them up....they were great.  No worries, made friends, had fun, loved it.  I wonder if God is trying to say to me...."Don't live in fear, trust me, I will protect them."  So, today I will try harder to do just that.  Trust that although there still might be tough days ahead, God is in control, and He has my boys best interest in His mind and heart.


I did manage to get this pic of Parker on my phone after school.  This was his two thumbs up for loving school today!


1 comment:

Caryn said...

Parker is such a hoot. Don't you see a little "Dina" in him?? LOL...love him!