Tyler has now passed another belt test in TaeKwanDo! He worked really hard for this one. He's did a great job and he will get his BLUE belt at class this week. I'm SO proud of him!
Breaking his board, this looked hard to me. He had to do some kind of jump and spin around kick!
Pops & Mimi are proud too!
4 comments:
Blue is my favorite color...go Tyler!!!!
Ms. Michelle is proud too!
Way to go Tyler! I miss you buddy!
So proud of you, Tyler! Way to go!!
I was just remembering the other day about the time when you were in first grade and Feliz Navidad came on the radio. You just danced your little heart out at your desk...thinking that no one was looking! It's a good thing that crazy teacher of yours video taped it and sent it to your parents!!!
-Mrs. Snelson
Post a Comment