School's out! Parker enjoyed his last day of school eating popcorn, watching movies, drinking cocoa, and exchanging books with his friends!
This is Parker's sweet friend, Berkley - they knew each other as babies and this year came full circle when they ended up in the same class at school!
Parker and his buddy Jack
One of the perks of our new school is the boys cousins go there too! We ran into Sambo in the hall on Friday!
I think it's safe to say Parker feels "at home and extremely comfortable" with his new friends!
3 comments:
Looks like he's fitting in just fine!
So glad to hear that Parker and Tyler are loving school so much! We are loving our Christmas break over here too! Hoping you guys have a wonderful holiday!
-Brittney
I can't believe that Parker is in the same class as Berkley! I'm so glad the boys are there with their cousins. What fun times you will have.
Post a Comment