
We officially have our first broken bone! I actually thought it would have been Parker, but Tyler had a run in with the playground and beat him to it! I'm pretty impressed, Tyler has been quite a sport...not complaining of any pain! He's received quite a few extra snuggles at bedtime, so I think he's pretty happy! We're praying for complete healing of his broken growth plate in his foot!!
5 comments:
Wow, OMG Broken Bones - I had no idea. Abby is sitting here and she's like yep. I hope he is doing ok. I got your message about your Parker saying little Parker Scott looked like him. That's so precious! Thanks for sharing the name. I love it.
Tell Tyler Abby will be praying for a quick recovery. I know that's tough for a boy. Not being able to run around like boys do. Tyler is just the sweetest boy. He's always so polite when I see him. You've done well, Misty! Take care for now. Keep blogging. Love it...
He is such a trooper! When I saw him at school today, he just kinda' smiled and said, "Check out my boot." The Hoang family will definitely lift him up in prayer! Keep us posted.......
Okay, let me just say, if this is how Tyler responds to a broken foot....SMOOTH SAILING with anything else! As I taught class, he is SITTING on this broken foot (liked tucked up underneath him)! No complaints, no tears, no negative anything! I agree with Kerri...such a trooper...and such a love! Product of great parents and step-parents!
oh my precious tyler!!! i wish i could just squeeze him all over! of course, he'd probably DIE of embarrassment since he is such a big kid now! :) bless his heart. i will pray for a speedy recovery!
If he's anything like Trey was....he'll have broken every limb at least twice by the time he graduates high school. Trey lived in a cast (somewhere) for about 7 years in a row. We'll keep praying for healing!
Post a Comment