Happy Fourth of July!

Parker & Tyler with cousin, Kennedy

Parker gets in the baby pool to be with Kennedy

Mommy & Tyler on the jet ski

Parker swimming in the lake

Parker on the kneeboard

Tyler on the kneeboard

Sam loved Aunt Misty's cake!

Cousins Dylan, Tyler, Daniel, Parker on the boat

The cousins go tubing!

Dina & Misty go tubing too, and get really sore!

Sisters...

Mommy & Parker go for one last evening jet ski ride
7 comments:
Awe, looks like fun! I love the picture of you and Parker. You're little dare devil. I love it!
What a fun time you must have had...such good memories for the boys. I can't believe how big Kennedy has gotten! I know your Mom and Dad must be "lovin it." cj
Kennedy looks just like Dina!!!!!! Love the lake. Good stuff. Looks like y'all had a blast
is that a texas tech shirt i see tyler wearing?!?!? i must not have done a good enough job engraining A&M into his mind!!! :) hehehe
looks like so much fun!
Don't you just love going to the lake! It's such a great mini vacation. Looks like ya'll had a blast! I second what Ashley said. I really need to get them some Aggie t-shirts!
What a blast!! I absolutely love the lake and all the stuff that comes with it!!!
Your pictures are great!!!
Tell Tyler that his TEACHER is a knee-board senorita!!!
Post a Comment