Having a girl in the family is SO much fun...especially when I find a dress to match my boys shorts! :) Kennedy is all things girly and I LOVE having a niece to dress! Last week we went to the peach orchard with Pops & Mimi...fun summer day!
The boys love their cousin!
So....maybe I made them pose this one!
Mommy and her Parker
Pops and Mimi and the kids
I love this picture of Pops and Tyler - sharing a laugh together!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Ok...this is one of my favorite post. Love the picture of Tyler and Pops...its a "framer." Kennedy is getting so big. I know those boys must love her up! cj
This is divine. It truly brings tears to my eyes. Lately, my emotional cup has been so full...and this caused it to spill over! You are so blessed, Misty. All the family love you are instilling in your boys is so evident in these pictures. You are surrounded by so much love...not only from the amazing men in your life, but from your extended family, too. Lucky Kennedy to have such a special Aunt. ...and lucky me to have such a special friend.
3 comments:
Ok...this is one of my favorite post. Love the picture of Tyler and Pops...its a "framer." Kennedy is getting so big. I know those boys must love her up! cj
This is divine. It truly brings tears to my eyes. Lately, my emotional cup has been so full...and this caused it to spill over! You are so blessed, Misty. All the family love you are instilling in your boys is so evident in these pictures. You are surrounded by so much love...not only from the amazing men in your life, but from your extended family, too. Lucky Kennedy to have such a special Aunt. ...and lucky me to have such a special friend.
I love the last picture. No doubt Pops said something funny...Your boys (and you)are blessed!
Post a Comment