We only have a few months left of lake fun at Pops and Mimi's before they move! We had a great family day at their house Memorial Day!
Parker on the kneeboard!

Parker relaxing in the water!

Aunt Beckey and Tyler go for a ride

Parker jumping off the dock!

Uncle Andy and Parker having a ride...

Tyler jumping off the dock

Parker and Sam hanging out!

Tyler loves to kneeboard!

Happy 72nd Birthday Pops, We Love You!!
4 comments:
I am impressed with their knee-boarding skills. We spent the day at the lake too. After tubing, I felt like I had been in a really bad car accident! It is slowly going away. I can finally turn my neck!
You do such an amazing job journaling life....I wish I was as together as you! I love the pictures and the lake house looks amazing...I've heard some great stories about it too!
Someday, Mike and I would love to be BACK by the water.
Love the blog...so cute!
I don't think I can tell you how much we are going to miss your parents when they move. I haven't even told Ashley...she loves Mimi!
I had so much fun looking at these pictures. We are a "lake lovin" family too. The boys will remember these good times...I met Larry on the lake. cj
Post a Comment